COST OF SERVICE 150€
Waiting lists and high cost of private surgery in some countries are limiting factors for an affordable high quality medical care. If you have already been offered spine surgery elsewhere, you can have a remote assessment by FlytoSpine.com.
Remote Examination is a preliminary remote service aimed at planning spine surgery in Alicante (Spain). You will be asked to upload all relevant information and will finally get a report from our Medical Team together with an estimate for surgery. Remote Examination is based on general health and region-specific questionnaire forms. Once you’ve hired this service, you’ll get redirected to the data collection system. The examination will take approximately 30 minutes to complete, and is split into two parts that you can answer at different moments. Finally you’ll be asked to transfer all necessary documents and/or images.
You will be contacted by our Medical Team within 48h (normally 24h) and be asked if you prefer having a face to face video meeting with your doctor or getting a signed report based on all uploaded information.
Our base hospital is a fully equipped modern facility, 5 minutes from Alicante-Elche Airport and 15 minutes from Elche or Alicante city centers. Only recognized North-American or European manufactured implants are used (Stryker, B.Braun, Zimmer-Biomet, Depuy-Synthes, Spinal Kinetics, K2M, Medtronic,…)
ADVANTAGES OF SURGERY IN ALICANTE WITH FlytoSpine.com
- A Spine Surgical Team fully focused on spine surgery, with a vast expertise in MIS and dynamic techniques, and over 20 years performing close to 300 complex procedures per year per surgeon.
- Low costs due to advantageous agreements with all service providers and lowest medical fares in Europe.
- No waiting lists
- One of the most advanced Hospitals in Europe.
- A pleasant recovery at a very well known vacational destination.
- Wide experience treating patients from abroad, either living in Alicante or coming for surgery.
Confidentiality is guaranteed under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. It is your right to Access, Modify, Cancel or Oppose our database, as established by the law. This can be addressed directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.